Hello and welcome! If you are looking for a wedding photographer who can produce professional, natural images, capturing those magical, spontaneous once in a life time shots as well as the key moments in your wedding that will make you smile for a lifetime then please do get in touch. I would love to hear about your plans for your big day!
I am based in Blofield Heath on the outskirts of Norwich, I am a professional wedding photographer with a passion for creating warm, honest images which I craft to produce a unique record of your special day. Everyone has a camera nowadays, so when you book me you are getting more than my camera, you are getting my eye for composition, my skill using light and of course, my expertise in post production. I want to create images that you and your family will want to display on a wall with pride and treasure forever.
I aim to be as unobtrusive as possible, documenting all the details of your wedding, blending into the background whilst also ensuring those all-important shots are taken to create beautiful images for you that will encapsulate those precious memories for a lifetime.
I only accept a limited number of commissions each year so I can give you a personal service from the engagement shoot, the wedding rehearsal to the end of the wedding night. No two weddings are the same and it is my job to ensure that I am fully prepared to tell your magical story in and authentic way.
You probably have a million and one decisions to make for your wedding day, and I don’t want to make it any more complicated than it already is. In order to keep things simple and transparent, I offer one standard package for £695 which includes:
- A face to face meeting to discuss your big day
- An Engagement shoot
- Full wedding day coverage starting with the morning preparations, through to your evening celebrations.*
- Up to 500 carefully edited images on a USB pen drive.
- A secure online gallery to share with friends and family, wherever and whenever you like.
- A reproduction license so you’re free to print and distribute your photos as you please.
- All travel expenses
* There’ll be no dashing off after the first dance from me, some of the best photos are captured in the evening! A typical day includes 10-12 hours of photography and sometimes even longer, so there’s no need to worry about hourly limits, or if your day falls behind schedule. I’ll make sure I’m there to capture all the moments you wanted capturing, and all the little things you didn’t know had happened.